Saturday 17 & Sunday 18 September
Our steam gala returns to celebrate the end of summer. With a host of special features announced, and more planned, why not come along and see our locos in action?
Trains will depart Page's Park at the following times: 1000, 1030, 1140, 1215, 1325, 1400, 1510, 1545, with the round trip taking around 90 minutes.
Other highlights include:
• At least five locos in steam each day.
• Intensive train service (full timetable to be published nearer the date)
• Demonstration freight trains.
• Munday’s Hill extension now open.
• All passenger trains will run the full distance to Munday’s Hill (including the new deviation).
• Parallel steam running along the new double-track near Munday’s Hill.
• Sand train demonstrations